- a British veteran internet marketing consultant, since 1997
- a creative content strategist
I live in Estonia and am passionate about #neuromarketing.
I focus on delivering neuromarketing, behavioral science and cognitive psychology insights to leading brands and their agencies.
Check out my free neuromarketing resources and insights.
I also offer more “standard” digital marketing and website content strategy consultancy.
In my business you are only as good as your last significant job.
Mine (Q4 2018) was to develop the content strategy and write/edit content for the new e-Governance Academy website. Take a look and see what you think.
Robin gave to the website of e-Governance Academy fresh input how to make the page more sales-oriented and easily readable and findable for target groups and for Google, as well. Most all of his recommendations are worthy of taking into consideration and execution sooner or later. I appreciated also his thorough method of working and outcomes in time.Anu Vahtra-Hellat – Communication Manager at e-Governance Academy
So if you need…
- website content strategy development
- auditing websites for online visibility, accessibility, credibility, usability, persuasion and engagement.
- applied neuromarketing to inform, inspire and improve your marketing (I’m a member of the Neuromarketing Science & Business Association and I write the neuromarketing column for Director magazine.)
…then get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
A bit of background
I have launched, run and sold two European internet marketing agencies.
Along the way I have created, consulted and managed hundreds of website development projects and internet marketing/advertising campaigns for governments, banks, B2C, B2B etc.
I think out of the box, have strong opinions, tell it like it is and believe the devil (and “gold”) is in the detail.
My rate is 600€ per day. No minimums. No silly retainers required.
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn: http://ee.linkedin.com/in/robingurney
Oh… and I guarantee my work. Rare these days.